February 19, 2013

A Daily Reminder of Love

Remember the post entitled Summer in My Heart?  
I decided to make a special birthday present for my daughter.  
One that would remind her, that even though we live miles apart, 
my love is always with her.


 

My little 'Sara Smile' has grown-up to be a beautiful woman, both inside and out.  Her inner strength amazes and inspires me. She has a kind, generous, and creative soul. Her smile is sweet and her laughter contagious.  She brings joy to all those around her.  She is a nurturing Mom who shares a special bond with my wonderful grandson Issac.    

She is, and always will be, 
my sweet and precious friend.  
My Sara Smile!  ♥ 



1 comment:

Lynn Cohen said...

What a beautiful daughter and a beautiful tribute to her. Your art quilt is wonderfully done, in its delicate fabrics, hand stitches, color choices; and I adore the hearts in the hanger as well. Bravo!