May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Mary Cassatt - Young Mother Sewing

Mom, Patty, Aunt Neena, Mammo, & Ruth
My deep, heartfelt thanks for your continuous love, encouragement, friendship, support, and inspiration.
You have each contributed to who I am today.
A "Mother's" love is like no other.

Sara and Michael
How blessed I am to be your Mom! Because of you, I have had the wondrous opportunity to experience the deepest love
I believe there is..... that of a parent.
My love for you knows no bounds!

"I love you right up to the moon - AND BACK."

* Guess How Much I love You by Sam McBratney and Anita Jeram

1 comment:

Lynn Cohen said...

Happy Mom's Day Terry.
i tell my grandkid that I love them more than all the stars in the sky and all the fish in the sea. Now they remember it and say it back to me! So cute.

My verification word today is "bless"...how appropriate is that?